Sunday, August 25, 2013

My name is Fidele and I'm...

Hellos Fellows!

First allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Fidele, I'm a creative in the advertising field, I love life and I love fun!
After doing 10 years in ad agencies, the moment has arrived for the bird to leave the flock so here I am starting something on my own!

Being on your own is a big challenge.
I have my current clients because they believe in me.
But how do I keep the spark in our relationship?

Obviously, they do keep me on my toes. I need to stay focused and drive their business forward.
So yes... I have a big challenge ahead: a challenge to become better.

This takes me directly to the reason why I started this blog.

You probably know already the catch phrase "Where's the beef?" it was originally a slogan for Wendy's (fast food chain in the US) in the advertisement that featured Clara Peller.
Then it became an all-purpose phrase questioning the substance of an idea or a product.

So while I'm paving my way into becoming a better person, a better professional and hopefully reach a phase where I can make a difference, no matter how small it is... I have decided to share this path with you, share my readings, my discoveries, and how they made me better each day...


No comments:

Post a Comment